|날 짜||경 력|
|1988||미국 텍사스 공과대학 의대(Ph.D-세균면역학)|
|날 짜||경 력|
|1988 ∼ 90||UC San Diego 점막면역학교실 박사후연구원|
|1990||강원대학교 미생물학과 부임|
|1999 ∼||대한면역학회 평의원|
|2000 ∼ 01||미국 메사츄세츠대학 의대 방문교수|
|2006 ∼ 12||BK21사업단장 (첨단BT기반인력양성사업팀)|
|2011 ∼ 13||대한면역학회 점막면역연구회 회장|
|2016~||기초연구실(BRL) 주관연구책임자 (점막면역항상성연구실)|
본 연구실의 주 연구 분야는 면역학 중 점막면역학(Mucosal Immunology) 분야이다. 특히 경구백신 개발에 중요한 위치를 차지하고 있는 IgA 항체에 대한 합성조절기작에 대해 심도있게 연구하고 있다. 최근 수행되고 있는 연구 주제는 다음과 같다.
- IgA class switching 기작에 관한 분자수준 연구
- 락토페린의 IgA 및Treg의 유도기작 규명
- TGF-β, 레티노이드, 락토페린에 의한 점막면역 항상성 조절 규명
- Role of antibody in Clostridium difficile-associated intestinal disease in infant and adult hamsters
- LIGHT-HVEM Signaling in Innate Lymphoid Cell Subsets Protects Against Enteric Bacterial Infection. Cell Host & Microbe. 24(2) 249-260.e4. 2018
- Triggers of NLRC4 and AIM2 inflammasomes induce porcine IL-1β secretion. Veterinary Research Communications. 42(223) 1-9. 2018.
- Crystal structure of the VanR transcription factor and the role of its unique α-helix in effector recognition.FEBS journal. 2018. doi: 10.1111/febs.14629
- Differential Sensitivity of Target Genes to Translational Repression by miR-17~92. PLOS Genetics (2017), https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pgen.1006623
- Mechanism underlying the suppressor activity of retinoic acid on IL4-induced IgE synthesis and its physiological implication. Cellular Immunology (2017), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cellimm.2017.10.001
- Methylene blue inhibits NLRP3, NLRC4, AIM2, and non-canonical inflammasome activation. Scientific Reports. 7:12409. 2017
- iNKT cells prevent obesity-induced hepatic steatosis in mice in a C-C chemokine receptor 7-dependent manner. International Journal of Obesity. 1–10, 2017
- Lentinan from shiitake selectively attenuates AIM2 and non-canonical inflammasome activation while inducing pro-inflammatory cytokine production. Scientific Reports. 7(1):1314. 2017
- Tetrameric structure of the flagellar cap protein FliD from Serratia marcescens. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 489(1):63-69. 2017
- Wnt3A Induces GSK-3β Phosphorylation and β-Catenin Accumulation Through RhoA/ROCK. Journal of cellular Physiology. 232(5):1104-1113. 2017
- RhoA GTPase oxidation stimulates cell proliferation via nuclear factor-κB activation. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 103:57-68. 2017
- Retinoic acid enhances lactoferrin-induced IgA responses by increasing betaglycan expression. Cellular & Molecular Immunology. 13:862-870. 2016
- Sensitivity of Pseudomonas syringae to Bovine Lactoferrin Hydrolysates and Identification of a Novel Inhibitory Peptide. KOREANJOURNALFORFOODSCIENCEOFANIMALRESOURCES. 36:487-493. 2016
- StructuralandbiochemicalcharacterizationoftheBacilluscereus3-hydroxyisobutyratedehydrogenase. BiochemicalandBiophysicalResearchCommunications. 474:522-527. 2016
- Poly-gamma-glutamic acid from Bacillus subtilis upregulates pro-inflammatory cytokines while inhibiting NLRP3, NLRC4 and AIM2 inflammasome activation. CELLULAR & MOLECULAR IMMUNOLOGY. 13:1-9. 2016
- Ginsenoside Rg1 and 20(S)-Rg3 Induce IgA Production by Mouse B Cells. Immune Network. 15:331-336. 2015
- Lactoferrin causes IgA and IgG2b isotype switching through betaglycan binding and activation of canonical TGF-beta signaling. MUCOSAL IMMUNOLOGY. 8:906-917. 2015
- Lactoferrin Combined with Retinoic Acid Stimulates B1 Cells to Express IgA Isotype and Gut-homing Molecules. Immune Network. 15:37-43. 2015
- SUMO Proteins are not Involved in TGF-β1-induced, Smad3/4-mediated Germline α Transcription, but PIASy Suppresses it in CH12F3-2A B Cells. Immune Network. 14:321-327. 2015
- Retinoic acid acts as a selective human IgA switch factor. Human Immunology. 75:923–929. 2014.
- Combined blockade of HER2 and VEGF exerts greater growth inhibition of HER2-overexpressing gastric cancer xenografts than individual blockade. Experimental & Molecular Medicine. 45, e52; doi:10.1038/emm.2013.111
- Alum Directly Modulates Murine B Lymphocytes to Produce IgG1 Isotype. Immune Network. 13:10-15. 2013
- High aldehyde dehydrogenase activity enhances stem cell features in breast cancer cells by activating hypoxia-inducible factor-2α. Cancer Letters. 333:18-31, 2013
- APRIL stimulates NF-kappa B-mediated HoxC4 induction for AID expression in mouse B cells. Cytokine. 61:608-613. 2013
- Small GTPase Rap1 Regulates Cell Migration Through Regulation of small GTPase RhoA Activity in Response to Transforming Growth Factor-β1. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 228:2119-2126, 2013
- Retinoic acid, acting as a highly specific IgA isotype switch factor, cooperates with TGF-β1 to ebhance the overall IgA response. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 94:325-335, 2013
- TGF-β and BAFF derived from CD4+CD25+Foxp3 T cells mediate mouse IgA isotype switching. Genes&Genomics. 34:619-625, 2012
- Lactoferrin Stimulates Mouse Macrophage to Express BAFF via Smad3 Pathway. Immune Network. 12(3):84-88, 2012
- Control of neurite outgrowth by RhoA inactivation. Journal of Neurochemistry. 120(5):684-698, 2012
- Newly Identified TLR9 Stimulant, M6-395 Is a Potent Polyclonal Activator for Murine B Cells. Immune Network. 12(1):21-32, 2012
- Activin A Stimulates Mouse APCs to Express BAFF via ALK4-Smad3 Pathway. Immune Network. 11(4):196-202, 2011
- TGF-β Stimulates Mouse Macrophages to Express APRIL through Smad and p38MAPK/CREB Pathways. Molecules and Cells. 32:251-255, 2011
- Activin A Stimulates mouse macrophages to express APRIL via the Smad3 and ERK/CREB Pathways. Immunology Letters. 140:92-96, 2011
- iNOS potentiates mouse Ig isotype switching through AID expression. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 410:602-607, 2011
- Macrophage-derived BAFF induces AID expression through the p38MAPK/CREB and JNK/AP-1 pathways. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 89:393-398, 2011
- Retinoic acid induces expression of Ig germ line α transcript, and IgA isotype switching indicatiove, through retinoic acid receotor. Genes& Genomics. 33(1):83, 2011
- TGF-β1 induces mouse dendritic cells to express VEGF and its receptor (Flt-1) under hypoxic conditions. Experimental and Molecular Medicine. 42(9):606-613, 2010
- The HAT domain of p300 is critical for the basal Ig germ-line α promoter activity while Stat-1 and E1A act as strong repressors. Genes& Genomics. 32:369-374, 2010
- IFN-γ Down-Regulates TGF-β1-induced IgA Expression through Stat1 and p300 Signaling. Mol.Cells. 29:57-62, 2010
- Tiull and TGIF are involved in downregulation of b2-induced IgA isotype expression. Immune Network. 9(6):248-254, 2009.
- Further Characterization of ActivinA-induced IgA Response in murine B Lymphocytes. Immune Network. 9:133-137, 2009.
- IL-4 stimulates mouse macrophages to express APRIL through p38 PAPK and two different downstream molecules, CREB and Stat6. Cytokine. 47:43-47, 2009.
- Forskolin increases angiogenesis through the coordinated cross-talk of PKA-dependent VEGF expression and Epac-mediated PI3K/Akt/eNOS signaling. Cellular Signalling. 21:906-915, 2009.
- IL-21 ensures TGFβ-induced IgA isotype expression in mouse Peyer's patches, J. Leukoc. Biol. 85(5): 744-750, 2009.
- Analyses of TGF-β1-inducible Ig germ-line γ2b promoter activity: Involvement of Smads and NK-κB, Eur. J. Immunol, 39:1157-1166, 2009.
- Black의 미생물학 [2011.02.28]
- 면역화학 및 항체공학 방법론 [2010.04.20]
- 필수 유전자의 이해 [2007.03.20]
- 인체생명과학 [2006.03.10]
- 핵심면역학 [2014.09.01]